A Part of Me

This is a place to publish all my poetry that I've written since junior high school. The ones I wrote first will post first and you probably will be able to tell a teenager wrote them. HA. But as they progress I hope they became more insightful and even inspired. Some have definite themes to the writing style, flow, or continuity that I hope people will catch onto.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

Monday, August 02, 2004

Together Forever

I didn’t think I could be this happy again.
I thought I’d lost you for good and it was really the end.

I never want to lose what I share with you.
It’s all so very special, the love comes shining through.

I look inside your eyes and see
The one who’s meant so much to me.

The times we’ve spent, the love we’ve shown.
The way we’ve felt and how much we’ve grown.

I wish I could always tell you just how I feel.
But when the words come I just stop.
I’m afraid you won’t think they are real.

I love you so much more than you will ever know.
And I think I know how you feel,
Although you don’t always let it show.

I hope we last a lifetime
And will always be together.

I want more than anything
For our love to last forever.


By: Lori Kinnison Fortmann

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home