A Part of Me

This is a place to publish all my poetry that I've written since junior high school. The ones I wrote first will post first and you probably will be able to tell a teenager wrote them. HA. But as they progress I hope they became more insightful and even inspired. Some have definite themes to the writing style, flow, or continuity that I hope people will catch onto.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

Monday, August 02, 2004

Moods!

Our moods change every now and then.
Sometimes what you need is a real good friend.

Most of the time we’re happy,
The world is big and bright.
All of a sudden your mood changes,
Your future is just a dim light.

Sometimes something is said
to make your feelings soar.
But maybe in a couple hours,
You’ll be locking your bedroom door.

No one really knows why this is
Or what really goes on.
But one thing I know for sure,
Good moods don’t last very long.


By: Lori Kinnison Fortmann

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home