A Part of Me

This is a place to publish all my poetry that I've written since junior high school. The ones I wrote first will post first and you probably will be able to tell a teenager wrote them. HA. But as they progress I hope they became more insightful and even inspired. Some have definite themes to the writing style, flow, or continuity that I hope people will catch onto.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

Monday, August 02, 2004

His Eyes…

His eyes are really pretty.
They sparkle and seen to smile.
They make me feel warm inside.
To see his eyes I’d walk a mile.

His eyes are beautiful brown.
They seem to tell a story, not like other guys’.
You just know how he feels.
It makes me so happy to look into his bedroom eyes.

His eyes are what I remember most.
Although we are apart now, the memory lingers on.
When I think of him, all the fun is there.
But his eyes make me cry, just like our favorite song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home