A Part of Me

This is a place to publish all my poetry that I've written since junior high school. The ones I wrote first will post first and you probably will be able to tell a teenager wrote them. HA. But as they progress I hope they became more insightful and even inspired. Some have definite themes to the writing style, flow, or continuity that I hope people will catch onto.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

Monday, August 02, 2004

Once Again…

Well it happened once again.
We were together then it had to end.

You know how I feel about you.
I’ll always feel this way, you know that’s true.

I think for now I’ll just be your friend.
And once again my broken heart will mend.

Maybe one day you’ll want me back.
And once again our love will be on the right track.

Someday you’ll come knocking on my door.
And again I’ll be your fool once more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home