A Part of Me

This is a place to publish all my poetry that I've written since junior high school. The ones I wrote first will post first and you probably will be able to tell a teenager wrote them. HA. But as they progress I hope they became more insightful and even inspired. Some have definite themes to the writing style, flow, or continuity that I hope people will catch onto.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

Monday, August 02, 2004

Gone Forever

He’s been gone for almost a year,
Now he’ll be gone forever.

I wish it was the way it was before.
How we’d walk hand-in-hand
And have a real long talk.

It will never ever be the same again.
I live so far away.

I loved you so much
Until it had to end.
It lasted 5 months
And I wish it wouldn’t of had to end.

All the times we spent together.
I will never forget how we walked along the river
And stood staring at the sky.

I’ll never forget the way you kissed me.
I really miss you but now you are free.

(written for a friend, Stacy Miller)


By: Lori Kinnison Fortmann

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home