A Part of Me

This is a place to publish all my poetry that I've written since junior high school. The ones I wrote first will post first and you probably will be able to tell a teenager wrote them. HA. But as they progress I hope they became more insightful and even inspired. Some have definite themes to the writing style, flow, or continuity that I hope people will catch onto.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

Monday, August 02, 2004

To My Special Love

I want to tell you I love you in my very own way.
I want you to know I fall deeper for you every day.

You are very special.
You make my world go around.
I can’t imagine life without you.
You make me feel safe and sound.

It has been hard from time to time to see each other.
But I don’t worry ‘cause I know
there could never ever be another.

I dream about how our life is going to be together.
Every time I think of you,
I feel our love will last forever.

This time of year is very special
for those who are in love.
And now that I’ve found you
I thank the stars above.

I’m so very happy now
And every day brings something new.
My special love…I truly love you.


By: Lori Kinnison Fortmann

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home