A Part of Me

This is a place to publish all my poetry that I've written since junior high school. The ones I wrote first will post first and you probably will be able to tell a teenager wrote them. HA. But as they progress I hope they became more insightful and even inspired. Some have definite themes to the writing style, flow, or continuity that I hope people will catch onto.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Iowa, United States

Monday, August 02, 2004

Untitled

This one was written by a classmate - Lisa Miner

No matter what you do or how you feel.
This love I have for you will always be real.

I try to call you but you’re always gone.
Even though people say life must go on.
I don’t believe it or think it’s true.
My love will always be for you.

Sometimes I’m mad and sometimes I’m blue
But whenever I’m sad I always think of you.

You think that I’m against you, but how could that be?
Seeing you with those two really hurt me.

Especially when you act like you don’t care.
But please remember my love for you will always be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home